Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alpaca/Silk Shawls Finished!

I spent my morning taking the glamor shots of my latest shawls so that I could list them on Etsy.com. I really like the way that they turned out. I have the same yarn in a pink/rose color(see below). I am going use the same pattern with that yarn.

Aside from weaving I am busy planning our trip to India and beginning another two courses at school. I am realizing that our time in India is going to go quickly. There are many things to do and not enough time. So far we have a 5 day trip to Delhi, Agra (this is where the Taj Mahal is locataed) and Jaipur. We would like to visit a jungle retreat, http://www.jungleretreat.com/, in Ooty and also visit the state of Kerela.





The next set of shawls will begin with this yarn:





No comments:

Post a Comment